Rememberance Of Anna Movement in Ramleela Maidan..

Anna Movement- A movement started by Anna Hazare for Lokpal Bill, and later people joined and it had become as people's movement.

I remember as a part of it, I was just got the degree and searching for job, have joined IAC used to attend get updates from friends, and we go there..In Ramleela maidan I used to go daily, I was thinking I am seeing movement in front of me, and being a part of change.

"It was the days of corruption allegations on UPA govt on 2G and CWG Scams of lacs of Crore people, specially youth thinking "ho kya raha desh me ". So, coming to point after observing few days started feeling to go and support actively. So have done going jantar mantar and in Ramleela maidan during movement started by Anna for Lokpal, I was thinking after movement it will be end of corruption.

I was not knowing anyone more, except few of them- Kiran Bedi Mam, and Kumar vishwas of course learnt about Anna on TV during the days.

I used to go for interviews and then directly to Ramleela maidan if not interviews on that day then get ready and reach there.
"Hotho pe ganga ho hatho me tiranga ho"
"Vande Matram, Bharat Mata ki Jai ".

Sometimes call friends and we go, it was all a good feeling that we are going to be part of change. Celebrity support society support it was all positive feeling. Where met Mr Thugpurush sorry those days I was thinking him as "Yugpurush". Have started hear about him as he was IT commissioner and left job for people and society, he is Award winner of Ramon magsasay etc etc.. About Manish sisodiya, Sanjay singh etc etc. I was feeling that they are common Man, wanted to bring change.Kiran Bedi is here..first Lady IPS of India. So, was thinking change going to happen and am seeing it.

I was thinking Kejriwal is a very honest man, and it's all a bunch of Honest common people..how fool I was.

Still remembering the scene and hope of people, Auto rickshaw puller don't take fares from us, or charged normal saying he is supporting in his form. And we start telling them about corruption and what can be happen ..there will be change.

Then, Kejriwal made party and I hope we separated from active but support on SM, because still I was thinking they are honest.
After election they are not able to win BJP was largest party, then they formed govt with congress I  have separated completely.

Then I started to understand as they wanted Power only by any mean. Otherwise they got seats abusing congress and how they formed government with congress. However gov't was for few month.

Then started thought it's their politics, stopped defending AAP. After few months it was LS election and kejriwal thinking to be equal as Modi, fought election with him so it was feeling started they are B team of Congress.

In Delhi election they got full majority, but as a common Man I don't wanted. Because they only have to do is blame game and drama instead of doing any work. People have voted him to work but he only doing cheap politics.

Now a days when I see, Thinking how fool I was in 2011/12. Kejriwal and his thugs calling Surgical Strike Farzi,questions Army. Daily nautanki..when they win EVMs are OK but when they got defeated then claims EVM rigged. Sometimes in starting I was unable to understand why do they do like this ?? But now it's clear..

When they didn't respected Kumar Vishwas, his own Man who has someSometimes different opinion, to whom they will do.

Kejriwal cry on every platform and saying congress is corrupt, now shares stage with them, working like their parrot. Standing in Support of #Charachor the professor of Ghotala college.

He wants power by any mean, in Democracy if you want to oppose someone or you think if something is corruption then why don't going to court. Only doing nautanki on SM how it will help for betterment of people of Delhi. People given you mandate to serve but instead of that it's Drama by them of not doing work blame to PM. "Modi nai karne de rahe ".

Now standing with them who you are saying most corrupts, what is this ?? What type of #thugbandhan ? Sorry gathbandhan is this ?

Thanks,
Sanjeev

PS- It's a self realisation that how fool I was, and what I was thought as a common Man when going to Ramleela maidan.




Comments